Sunday, July 28, 2019

Completion, means you.



{Wet stone caressed by sunset, circled by azure waters with ocean glass sprinkles. Those are your eyes. A smile that can make time stop. I have no way to describe you. There are no words that do you justice. You are so beautiful to me.} 





I feel weak at the sight of you, yet you bring out a fight in me so strong, like a powerful storm roaring along the valley.

My soul dances in your eyes, I long to tiptoe through the liquid blue perfection, and your smile grows wider when I come into your view.
You make me feel complete.
Then to touch you, the sensations speak to my heart, with each touch, I bring you closer into me.
To lean in and caress your smokey velvet lips, to feel the tickle of your soft facial hair as you pull me closer to you and kiss me hard and full in return. 
You inspire me, my muse on rainy days. How stunning you are when sunbeams gentle enhance the natural highlights in your hair.
You are magic for my senses. My safety when I'm scared. My reassurance when I'm nervous. My Ecstacy when I'm in your arms.
It's so easy to lose myself in all that is you. I love finding myself where you are. Myself there with you, entwined in my hopes of a life with you. Folded so completely in your arms, warm in the volcanic heat that is our passion.
You are my completion. 
I become whole, from what was fragmented, just by your touch. 
Our stolen moments which have created our beginnings. I hope for what we have in store. I want to be your completion too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment