Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Other Side of the Mirror

 






This week, I took HUGE steps away from the regrets of you. I have blocked you from all my social media now, and on this day, a not so cold day in the winter in the desert, I erased all the texts we once shared. I finally erased you the way you did to me and it was freeing. 

I logged onto a dating site, even though I think online dating is stupid ... but I logged onto the dating site out of curiosity and was almost instantly "let down" by the options available and the "fish in the sea" and promptly made my profile HIDDEN and said fuck it!

....but now what to do...I hate my online options, and the guy I go on dates with, well he doesn't love me...I kinda hate you now...you took so much away. You changed me and it was cruel. Your emotional abuse was cruel...but what's worse is I can't erase you entirely... 


I almost wish I could but then I remember the good moments... sadly those memories make me hate you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment