Friday, January 8, 2021

Ghost



Poe 5 & 1/2 Minute Hallway

 https://youtu.be/bA3ns_G_OIo

PUSH PLAY 










I think you will always be the ghost in my head and in my heart.

Every night, I close my eyes, okay, for the most part for how my day has turned out. I lay back, relax, and head off to my dreams. A place where your eyes haunt me, your touch brings life back into my soul and the taste of your lips is like water to my body. You are always there. You still love me there. We grow together and talk, we learn one another and laugh. We understand each other there. I love loving you there, but then I always wake up. Yet another day where you are gone. Another week without your voice, I'm actually starting to forget the honest sound of you...though when I sleep I can hear you still. I love my ghost. Maybe that's why you still haunt me.


I miss you , Love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment